Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
Welcome to the Kunena forum!

Tell us and our members who you are, what you like and why you became a member of this site.
We welcome all new members and hope to see you around a lot!

TOPIC: The latest edition of MapleStory M

The latest edition of MapleStory M 1 week 16 hours ago #444961

• Sletrry
They kept neglecting and destroying the item. Nothing strange there, just bad luck. However I tried some"Joyous 7th Armor Enhancement Dark Scroll 20%" I had. These triumphed all 3 times I used them. The gear was NOT destroyed and revealed a +1 and a slot was utilized. HOWEVER, the scroll added NO stats to the equipment just like Maple Mobile Mesos was supposed to.

Perhaps these scrolls no more will get the job done? Updates may have averted them? It is just strange I'd still have them in my inventory, which you're still able to apply themthat they can fail and ruin items, and they can SEEM to succeed but actually not use any of the enhancements while still using up slots.

I was going to use them on some unimportant lower level gear but when they won't work I'll just toss them. I want to create space in my inventory.

There are multiple issues with the chat features in sport now.There is a chat delay when logging on ever since the log in has been"revived". Buddies, guildies, and allimates view the announcement that a person has logged and buy Maplestory mobile mesos them around 45 seconds before a person really lands and may see chat. The chat that people enter between entering pic and landing isn't visible on display. This contributes to missing greetings and people thinking they are being discounted.

Guild talks become busted for a while after someone joins or leaves a guild. Noone can see anything typed by another participant. Additionaly, guild chats randomly break for various people at various times. Sometimes chats show up for a single individual rather than another or just some individuals chat will show up for many others.

All Of Maplestory M Products Sale at https://www.mmogo.com/Maplestory-m/Mesos.html. 100% Secure, Fast and Guaranteed!
The administrator has disabled public write access.
Time to create page: 0.173 seconds